Thank you for your patience as we navigate our reopening during Phase 2 of Washington Safe Start. We will begin booking appointments this Tuesday with a reopening date of June 17th.
That being said, we will have to abide by a new standard operating procedure:
• You will need to schedule an appointment for all services until further notice. This includes tattoos, microblading and piercings.
• We will no longer be doing any walk-in services. If you do not have an appointment, you will not be allowed to enter the shop.
• All consultations will be done via email, messenger, or phone.
• If you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID 19, we ask that you please call and reschedule. We will hold your deposit for you and try our best to get you back in as soon as possible.
• Everyone will be required to wear a face covering.
• We ask that you come alone to your appointment while we are in Phase 2 and 3. If a minor is scheduled for a piercing, 1 guardian must accompany that minor into the shop.
• Call 425-212-9316 when you arrive for your appointment.
• After you have been screened and cleared you will be asked to wash your hands immediately.
• You will need to wait in the artist area instead of the waiting area to ensure social distancing is followed between clients.
As usual we will adhere to the strictest of sanitation standards. By following these new guidelines, we feel confident that we can ensure a safe and sterile environment for your protection and ours.
Thank you for your patients and understanding,
Jen and Joie
***Reminder: Please email Shaina directly at as she does all of her own scheduling.